This is a mushroom lover’s dream! This flavourful recipe has a twist of crystali…
This is a mushroom lover’s dream! This flavourful recipe has a twist of crystalised ginger in a creamy sauce made with
This is so delicious and quick to make. You’ll be surprised how delicious this is. If you’re going
to make it, please tag me as I would love to see your serving suggestions – I’ll be reposting on my stories so we can
all learn together! Enjoy your day. Lisa ???????? swipe left ???? for second picture how I served this meal.
Grab your Hellmann’s Real Mayo today at Coles or Woolworths!
6 medium mushrooms
2 sliced garlic cloves
5 chopped crystallised ginger
150g of butter
300ml of cooking cream
2 tablespoons of Gravox powder (pepper) flavour
1 tablespoon of
Dash of white wine
Pinch of pepper.
1. Heat pan on low heat and melt the butter
2. Add garlic and crystallised ginger
3. Add mushrooms with stalk side .
4. Cook for 5 mins then gently take the mushrooms out and set aside onto a plate
5. Add cooking cream, a dash of wine and
6. Whisk together and add Gravox – mix until creamy
7. Add pepper, then put the mushrooms back into the pan and cook for 10 mins
8. To serve, place the mushrooms on a plate, and slightly whisk sauce before pouring over the mushrooms.