Here’s the chocolate banana cake you all been waiting for it’s One of my recipe that I use most often that has become my favourite banana cake recipe that I keep when ever I want to use up ripe banana’s and this cake is beautiful and moist and chocolatey cake to enjoy it also has chocolate sprinkles in it and the banana that is created on top has cinnamon sugar on top of the banana to carmarlize it while baking away, Enjoy this recipe as much as I did and have a nice weekend Lisa ???? ????
Chocolate Banana Cake with chocolate sprinkles.
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg (65g)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup self raising flour
2 tablespoon Nestle coco powder
1/4 cup milk
2 ripe banana’s put one aside
2 tablespoon Chocolate sprinkles
Pinch of baking powder
Cinnamon sugar ( to sprinkle on top of banana for caramelised )
1. Using whisk blender, butter, sugar, egg vanilla essence combine till creamy
2. Use one banana into a small bowl and squash the banana with a fork till smooth then add to the mix combine well together.
3. Self Raising flour chocolate sprinkles and chocolate powder Using the sifter into the mix when chocolate sprinkles are left behind then tip it in combine together then add milk bit by bit while mixing till creamy and thick.
4. Preheat oven on 165degrees, using a small rectangle baking (approx.L20cm x W13cm x D8cm)
5. Butter the tin and put baking paper on bottom wipe butter on it then pour the mix and level the mixture and bang on bench to level it.
6. Cut the second banana in half across the middle then lay on top of the mixture and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the banana’s.
7. In oven, on the middle tray for 35mins.