Hello Everyone, Another soup I made today, Chicken and creamed corn soup. It’s …
Hello Everyone, Another soup I made today, Chicken and creamed corn soup. It’s a beautiful delicious soup and comfort meal and It’s creamy from the creamed corn and The chicken is all into shredded pieces with beautiful simple flavours of sesame seed oil, curly parsley, black Cracked peppercorn, fresh ginger, chicken thighs, creamed corn, and chicken stock with pinch of pink cooking salt. When I serve this soup I put a little bit of chopped fresh spring onion just to give it extra love. Enjoy your day Lisa????????
5 chicken thighs in whole
1 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil
1 tablespoon of chopped curly parsley
2 .5 cm of fresh ginger chopped fine
1/4 teaspoon of cracked black peppercorn
Pinch of pink cooking salt
2 x 400ml of tin creamed corn
1litres of chicken stock
1 egg white
4 tablespoon of cornflour mix with 4 tablespoon of water.
Some spring onion for serve in small pieces
1. Medium heat , using a big pot
Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, heat up a little.
2. then add chicken thighs cook both sides quickly then add parsley, black peppercorn, pink salt combine well.
3. add chicken stock, creamed corn and 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil and egg white combine together well.
4. add cornflour into a cup and mix water with it till smooth then add it into the soup cook for extra 30 minutes to 40mins.
5. Take out the chicken thighs and fork it to shredded pieces then put it back in the soup combine well together. When served add little pieces of spring onion.