Feel like curry? This is a Beautiful delicious curry with basmati white rice. This curry is not too Spicey or hot, with great intense flavour and texture.
As you see some plain pappadums here that I always seem to enjoy having a cunchy bit of texture.
They are quickly prepared by brushing a lite coat of extra virgin olive oil, and in the microwave.
The species I use in this are, curry powder, cumin seeds and Garamassala spice with pulled/shredded pieces of chicken breast that absorbs the wonderful flavour within this curry. Vegetable broth, red onion, pink garlic, small jalopeno, red capsicum, pink potatoes, carrots and pea’s. Enjoy lisa ????????
2 tablespoon of cooking oil
2 chicken breast
1 red onion in sliced pieces
4 pink garlic in sliced pieces
1 jalopeno sliced
1 red capsicum in thin slices
1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
1 tablespoon of garamassala spice
4 tablespoon of curry powder
500mls of vegetable stock
8 pink potatoes peeled and in cube pieces
2 carrots in circle pieces
1/2 cup of frozen peas
2 tablespoon of cornflour mix with 2 tablespoon of water.
1. On medium heat in a pot add cooking oil heat up a bit then add onion , garlic, red capsicum then combine together.
2. Add chicken breast in whole cook both sides a little then combine together.
3. Add cumin seeds, Garamassala spice, curry powder combine together.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and pea’s combine together and cook for 5 mins then add the vegetable stock and corn flour combine well.
5. When potatoes are soft add the pea’s then take your chicken out and shred it into piece’s with a fork then put it back in combine well.